Sunday, November 21, 2010

The Great Canadian Talk Show - Podcast



I haven't listened to it yet as I was working on Saturday but The Great Canadian Talk Show did a podcast which is available on their website. I look forward to listening to it. If I was driving or at home at the time of the broadcast, I would tune in. However, I always knew that the archives would be there to catch something of interest late on.

I hope that they continue to broadcast in this manner. My only worry is that the immediacy of calling in, texting and emailing somehow be incorporated into any new format. And to do that probably means finding a way to stream the broadcast.

I continue to look into a public affairs radio broadcaster that is run as co-op. More on that later.

Update: I was able to listen to the 58 minute mark and then it stopped.

hit counter javascript

No comments: